Herbert Rosinski - Scharnhorst to Schlieffen

Herbert Rosinski - Scharnhorst to Schlieffen

Teach USMC
Administrator
SPC

Re: Herbert Rosinski - Scharnhorst to Schlieffen

SPC
This is a great example of a classic that has enduring value.  It goes a long way towards explaining the tortured path from Scharnhorst and Clausewitz to the tragedy of World War I.

This was published by the Naval War College Review in 1976, shortly after Admiral Stansfield Turner shook up the curriculum to replace the "gentlemen's course" with a rigorous academic experience.  I wonder if there is a connection?